Friday, September 2, 2011

Talented Friends.

I have some seriously awesome, talented friends.

In a past post, I mentioned some friends of mine who were involved in Edmonton's theatre festival, getting some great reviews on their shows!

Also, my dear friend Dominique (you can find her blog on the side) just returned from Portugal after representing Canada at an Underwater Hockey Worlds tournament! (Yes, it is a sport. You should look it up!)

And just last night, my friend Jamie launched her website for her up-and-coming wildlife documentary project. We live in a pretty awesome world, and she is making it her mission to give us some insights into just how awesome, quirky, funny, and down right cool the things we share it with can be.

Expect some fan-freaking-tastic video footage shot by myself to be appearing soon, as well as some of my pictures!

Pictures like this young Rocky Mountain
Big Horn Sheep!

1 comment:

Dominique said...

Thanks for the that friend! Glad to be home hanging out and enjoying the last few weeks of summer with you guys! XO