Monday, September 19, 2011

Peanut Butter.

A few days ago, I wanted to make a quick dessert to take to a friend's house... but it had to be gluten-free! (Most of my baking is decidedly not gluten-free.) Since I happened to have mini marshmallows and butterscotch chips on hand, I whipped up some peanut butter squares.

I mostly followed my friend Stef's recipe, but I didn't have quite enough butterscotch chips, so they were a bit softer than they should have been because I somehow figured that extra peanut butter would make up for it. (It didn't.) So if you want to make them yourself (of course you do... because they are heavenly) you should follow her directions better than I did!

They were a big hit at the little get together I went to... even if they did spend most of the night on the patio so they would stay firm...

No comments: