Sunday, September 18, 2011

Film Snacks.

In a previous post, I mentioned that a friend of mine was working on the prelim for a wildlife documentary... well, there are updates!

The 4th Annual Film Snacks competition is hosted by Discovery Channel for amateur film-makers to create a 2 minute video on an environmental theme. Check out Jamie's submission!

I am also a butterfly whisperer.



Now, I didn't do any of the filming for this piece... it will be a little while before any of my stuff is seen. However, I have made my debut on the website! You can check out my funny biography, and try to guess which parts are real and which parts are fake. (I'll give you a hint... I can indeed make balloon animals! Don't ask why.)



And lastly, here is a really dodgy video I shot in the Taronga Zoo in Sydney, in the dark, of a platypus, while some annoying man talks in the background. Dodgy though it may be, I've never been so excited about 10 seconds of footage in my life.

No comments: