Sunday, February 26, 2012

Extracurricular.

Things have been really busy around here! As the teacher-coordinator for my school's Model UN club (funny story how that happened...) I have spent almost the entire weekend chaperoning the HSMUN conference at the University of Alberta with 24 students from my school.

Swap "debate coach" for "MUN coordinator"
 and we're on to something... From here.





It was absolutely exhausting (8-midnight Thursday and Friday and 8-4 Saturday) but so worth it. My student delegates had a blast, represented the school with the utmost class, and won several awards (beating out other, larger schools) even though we had small countries that made debate more challenging.

I am so lucky to have had such a great group of students to share in their experience. I hope to see wonderful things from them in the future!

No comments: