Sunday, November 10, 2013

Book Page Flowers.

(This post was supposed to go up earlier, but I didn't take the pictures off my camera until late, as I had to deal with a gross humidifier incident... ahhhhh. Homeownership.)

Spent yesterday at the most adorable wedding ever. K & R had a nice little ceremony at the Petroleum Club, and a great reception at a cute little brewery downtown. I love when a wedding just fits the couple so well. This wedding was full of geeky touches and decor that just worked so well. My favorite was the abundance of book page flowers made out of comic books! So adorable.

I have made book page flowers before, but never this many. And I love the colors you get!

Since its the start of my week off, and kinda snowy and cold, I did a bit of winter decorating today. Not Christmas decorations, mind, just winter. Snowmen and things like that. And since my front door is a piece of art in and of itself... where else can I stick my snowmen?
Works for me. 

No comments: