Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving.

Ever since I was little, Thanksgiving has been my favorite holiday. Not only do I get to to eat some fantastic turkey and pumpkin pie (and stuffing... my favorite!) I typically luck out with the weather. Fall is one of my favorite seasons... the crisp air and autumn colors make me so happy!


My family does Thankgiving a bit bigger than others... This year we celebrated with 32 neighbours from our cabin, at a hall in the nearby small town.

Thanksgiving is always a time of year to consider and recognize the treasures in ones life. One of the many things I am thankful for in my life is the great friends I can share this holiday with. We may live in different places the rest of the year, but Thanksgiving is the one time we all try to make sure we can be together. Nothing else makes my heart happy like these people.


"Friends are relatives you make for yourself." - Eustache Deschamps

No comments: