Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Changes.

So... things are kinda busy around here. I was lined up to take over a particular job at a school, when yesterday an emergency medical leave came up out of the blue.

Being one of the only subs around who actually teaches Physics, they asked me to take it, and I said yes. So today was my first day with three classes of Advanced Placement Science 10 and one class of Physics 20!

Now I am crazy busy trying to plan what these kids are going to do over the next two weeks. Thank goodness for long weekends!

For today, I thought I would share one of my favorite places to get science-related humor (sadly not always classroom appropriate...) - the website LabInitio (home of the comic Nearing Zero). This man is a genius.

Hee hee hee...

1 comment:

L.N.J. said...

Congrats on the physics-y position! That's great! How's it going? It's nice that you have thanksgiving weekend to prep for it.... but sucks that you may have to give up your weekend that way.