Monday, April 14, 2014

Churros.

Once again fallen off the blogging wagon a little. I've been experimenting with twitter at the urging of some colleagues (including my principal) and can really only think of so many things to post to social media. Coupled with how busy it has been the last week (volunteering at the trade fair, putting in time at school, planning shower activities, food club, open house this week...) it just hasn't happened.

Speaking of food club, we had a mexi-themed lunch yesterday. I attempted to make churros... without frying them. Mixed success. Was a big fan of the flavor... But the recipe I used was waaaay off. Not sure the people had actually tried making them. I used one egg instead of two, and changed the cooking instructions rather drastically. Can't decide if I want to experiment further, or just call that one a pass. 

On the plus side, I got kitty snuggles. 

Hi, Sid!

No comments: