Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Interviews Pt 2.

Final round of interviews tonight. Overall good. Had a couple of parents upset over our schools assessment policy... Not a fun conversation to have. Most really good conferences though. 

Didn't get much work done because of the near constant line, but I did get to mark some quizzes. I inherited stickers from my mother when she retired, and I like to use them every now and then on quizzes. Have this page of frog stickers, which are kinda cute, but some are a bit questionable. Not sure if the one on the left is halfway from tadpole to frog, or what. 
But look! Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil! Cute all together... Strange on their own. 

Also checked out some of my current and former students competing in a computing science simulation competition today. Vying for a chance to represent Canada at an International championship in London, England. Three of my students from two years ago won, super exciting! 

No comments: