Monday, August 12, 2013

East Coast.

For whatever reason, I haven't been inspired to blog lately. Summer is a very laid-back time for me, and it the drive just hasn't been there.

I spent a few weeks on the east coast with my family for a wedding. It was lovely! I was a bit surprised at how much Nova Scotia looked like British Columbia without the mountains, but the scenery was stunning. Got to see a lot of Nova Scotia, and attended a fabulous wedding for two lovely people in Prince Edward Island on the long weekend.

Here is a selection of my favorite photos and highlights from the trip...

 The iconic Peggy's Cove in fog and sunlight.
 



 It's not a trip unless I go to some botanical gardens... (both in Halifax and Annapolis Royal)


Love all the history... living in a province that is only a century old just doesn't compare.

Shipbuilding and fishing is also something novel and different to this prairie girl.
    

A beautiful, ocean themed wedding... featuring this epic candy bar D and I set up...


 And most of all, gorgeous scenery! South shore, Bay of Fundy, Prince Edward Island, and Cape Breton Island!

No comments: